AT A GLANCE
* Over 300 cuts including Lonestar’s Richie McDonald, Multi-Platinum Rockers Blessid Union of Souls, Rachel Holder on Curb Records, Aaron Pritchett(CAN)
* Covenant Award Winner (Canada’s DOVE Award)
* Juno Award Nominee (Canada’s Grammy Award)
* Songs in the Billboard, Americana Top 100 and Music Row Chart Top 100, 2 hit songs in Australia
* Boot Barn National Campaign song “Dress Up This Town”
by Mary Sarah
* Songs in major films and on TV
* Cast member of reality show “The Song”
* Pro acoustic guitarist and background singer with national touring acts
* Past Grand Prize Song Contest winner of:
American Songwriter Magazine 2012
NSAI/CMT Song Contest 2013
Frank Brown 2014
Bill DiLuigi is a musician who came out of the eclectic Philadelphia music scene. His influences are equally eclectic; ranging from The Delta Blues to Grunge and Country. He was part of Sierra’s Mantra in the 2000’s. The PA based band mixed the heaviness of Soundgarden with female vocals and sampling. His background as a Worship Leader also helped him to learn the craft of Christian Music. He gives thanks in all things to his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
In 2005 Bill moved to Nashville. He teamed up with long time friend Melissa Bollea from 2013 to 2016, and became a staff writer for Rhyme Partners on Music Row. He is currently a staff writer for 888 King Music in Nashville.
In addition to writing hits for the stars, he is a performing singer songwriter with a unique raw and honest style. “I don’t just want people to come watch me perform, I wanna share my heart and give them something to take away.” Bill is a regular performer at the Bluebird Cafe. He has played everywhere from the Bitter End in NYC to The Tamworth Festival in Australia.